My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Let My Case Be A Warning To You

“Put your contact details on everything you do!”

I tell all my clients that their details need to go on everything you do.

Then I get two articles published in the printed media and both only have my blog address on!

I’m a great believer in letting people know how to get hold of you.

I think I need my own marketing coach - then they can say “... you did put your contact details in that article, didn’t you?”

Anyway the point is remember email address, web site, fax, direct line and mobile should all be readily found from your materials.

In this case I can console myself as the editor does have all my contact details.

And the header at the top of this blog also displays my phone number and web site URL.


Remember. And let my case be a warning to us both!

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...