My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Apprentice UK: Sir Alan Visits Room 101

I asked "what next?" in my last posting about the UK Apprentice.

Well now I know because as I finished my last post I left my study and went straight in to the sitting room to see Sir Alan Sugar, with Paul Merton acting as his comedy Apprentice in the program 101.

One of the things that Sir Alan was talking about as I sat down was how advertising firms don't really seem interested in telling people what they're advertising.

They're really more about winning awards and swanning down to Cannes to collect them.

This is exactly the line I took in an article called

"Do Your Adverts Get More Sales?"
that's been published off-line and online.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...