My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Michel Fortin Blog: To Up Sales, Up Words!

Isn't it incredible.

You've been writing stuff for years. You think you know what you're doing.

Then, BAM!

You read one sentence in Michel Fortin's blog and suddenly it hits you.

You keep using the word "BUT" in your copy.

I know it's a negative word, but ...

Find it in Michels blog about Upwords and you'll see exactly what I mean about it being negative.

Right. I must write out 100 hundreds time, "I will not use..." what was that word again?

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...