My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Why Has Father Christmas Got His Own Blog?

As it's Christmas, or will be shortly, I gave myself a little project for fun, mainly for my 4 children so they could have a bit of a laught.

What I'm doing is writing a Santa Claus Blog.

Now you may be wondering whether this is anything to do with marketing, business growth or anything business related at all.

The answer is four-fold:

  1. I want to do something fun for the children - time will tell whether what I write is fun for them or not!
  2. I've put a press release through WWW.PRWEB.COM and I want to see whether it gets picked up as an unusual Christmas related item
  3. I've put press releases to a cable channel (Channel M), BBC Radio Manchester and The Manchester Evening News to see whether it gets picked up.

Finally I'm monitoring the visitors to see a) If I get any ... none so far b) how they find the blog

So let's call it a test -- I'll let you know what happens.

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,
Buzznet : , , , ,
43 Things : , , , ,

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...