My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Articles For Marketing Your Company

It occurred to me that I’ve published a few articles on the wonderful web that you might well be interested in checking over.


So I’ve listed them below for you:



The article titled Do Your Adverts Get You More Sales has been picked up by the most ezine publishers and is also the most read on the site I placed it on. Funnily enough I found it had been copied by someone from Singapore and placed into a Yahoo marketing group with them as the author- there’s a compliment for you!


I didn’t just show you these so you could read them. They’re there to show that you can write articles too to show your own expert status.


So I encourage you to have a go. But remember you have little control over where your article ends up. Also they stay on the Internet for a long time, so don’t write articles that predict stuff and which have a high risk of looking stupid in a years time.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...