My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Apprentice Review - We're Still waiting

The Apprentice interviews are now over and I've done a review of what I think of them and the Apprentice's who took part.

The only (Ha! only!) problem is that I'm writing this on a Whitefield (Manchester) library computer 5 minutes before they close for the night.

So the review is written as are other things I've done.

But NTL has kindly deprived me of my 2MB broadband connection intermittently for 2 weeks and completely for the last 3 days.

Their latest fix time is tomorrow at 9:30am.

If that happens expect a flurry of Apprentice related posts

Until then ...

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...