My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Web Stats - Who Needs Them?

The short answer has to be anyone who wants to do business on the Internet.

I've been using a lovely little package for a while now called Stat Counter. You can use a free version that does everything the standard package does but limits the log files.

It's proved to be so useful.

I looked at my site analysis and noticed that everyone was going to the contact section and leaving in droves. So I've changed it!

I'll see if that improves the situation.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...