My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Shhh. Who's Talking About You?

Well guess what?

This is a brilliant find.

A search engine that allows you to see who has been talking about your company through the blog world. And what they said.

Who said paronia was dead?

I faithfully entered "Acorn Service" and got three entries.

Hurrah!

Someone knows me.

Slight deflation after I discovered it was really me talking about myself. Talk about navel gazing. Still it was exciting for a minute or two.

Try it for yourself.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...