My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What Part Of My Advertising Is Working?

Now that's a lovley question that John Wannamaker asked during the 19th century. For many companies that question is still true today.

But strangely, it doesn't need to be like that. Advertising is costly but you deserve to know whether your campaigns are working or not. After all you've paid for them!

As I've been going round networking groups I've told people that I help companies get more sales. The reason I can do that is that often people don't know how to advertise for the best, most effective results.

So simply changing their advertising can sky rocket their sales.

I've written an article on the different types of advertising and how to ensure you get the best form of advertising for your company.

Simply leave a comment with your email address (just put c for .com and k for .uk addresses to avoid spam) and I'll send you a copy.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...