My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants

This blog is fun.

As an ex-consultant myself it's a laugh to see other people's view too.

I know, I know I suppose you could still regard me as a marketing consultant.

But I know that although I really enjoyed what I did as an IT consultant I'm miles more passionate in my own business helping businesses to grow.

There's a lot here that rings true here. I particularly like the 28th July 2005 post as it's one of my own bug bears. Why do people believe that simply inserting a graphic here and there helps in a presentation?

If it's relevant and also not a stock graphic fair enough. But how many times have we seen the partnership "shaking hands" image?

I used this image (is it a stock Microsoft image?) many years ago and it was probably hackneyed then. Now it just makes proposals look cheap.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...