My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Getting Out Into the Community

It's suprising how you can suddenly miss the research you do on the Internet.

It's 2am in the UK now and I've been looking at a couple of sites after several days of seeing clients.

Interestingly enough I went to a seminar entitled Q-Bex put on by the Quantum organisation in Knutsford, near Manchester. I was very underwhelmed. Everything they were teaching about marketing appeared to be straight out of a Jay Abraham seminar. Don't get me wrong I use Jay's principles myself but I don't believe you need to make them appear as your own.

One of the things that got me was that they over-elaborated Jay's 3 ways to get customers and turned it into 7. That meant that the simple formula that Jay demonstrates for estimating the effect of a change on the bottom line is changed to massively increases the impact of change on the bottom line.

Anyway, enough of the rant. I love Jay's ideas and try and extend them with my own creativity, but not by making them more complex!

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...