My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Info Millionaire Videos (Great Internet Marketing)

Video Center

To keep up with the latest trends in Internet marketing I tend to join a lot of lists.

I get many invitations to attend webinars from these lists. For those who are unsure Webinars are basically phone & internet based conference calls where numbers of people are taught marketing and other subjects.

One of the ones I went for was a Frank Kern one.

After the call we got this page of information. When I first looked at it I thought, yes I know all this.

But hey, I decided to go take a look anyway.

I'm glad I did as I picked up one or two tips that I hadn't known.

These videos will really help people to market products and services that people want.

Have a look yourself, see what you think.

Be seeing you.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...