My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Coolest Guy On The Planet

For those who believe that once Google has promoted your entry in its results it stays there I have proof that your pipe dream is just that.

As you may be aware the top search engine optimization people are trying to knock Brad Fallon off his number 1 spot in the search results for the Coolest Guy On The Planet.

All to no avail.

In October I posted about being the coolest guy on the planet and in it I noted that on 26th October I was 26th. Sadly I now have to report that today I'm 41st.

Now while this is fun for SEO nerds what does it mean to you and me?

It's clear that SEO is not a one-off. And it's more than that. You have to add off-page optimization too.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...