My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Coolest Guy On The Planet Rockets Up Google

Soyuz taking off with Space tourist (not Jim Symcox by the way!)Wow! That was rapid, faster than a speeding bullet or a rocket at lift-off.

I mentioned yesterday that my standing in the Google search results competition for the coolest guy on the planet in the whole universe had plummeted like the proverbial stone.

Good news today is I'm back at page 3, at search result 24.

Still aways to go to get that ultimate accolade though.

Move over Brad Fallon I'm coming through!

 

Technorati tags:
LiveJournal tags:

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...