My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gary Halbert: The Prince of Print Is Dead!

I've been away from email for several days and when I returned I found an email telling me Gary Halbert had died.

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

So I checked the copywriters board (a forum), sure enough there it was.

He'd only just restarted his Halbert letters and it sounded as though his only problem had been his vision, which was now sorted out!

Gary was one of the greatest copywriters I've read. His advice was pure gold too.

Any business owner needs to read those letters, not just copywriters.

Rest In Peace Sir Gary!

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...