My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Mr X - The Missing Links And Robin Hood

Hi there

I hope you're taking as much advantage of our fabulous summer as we're trying to do.

We took a long weekend and went to the Robin Hood Festival in Sherwood Forest. We watched Robin Hood defeat all-comers, including the villain - The Sheriff of Nottingham.

Most satisfactory.

There was some news prior that someone had suggested that Robin Hood actually lived in Clacton On Sea, hundreds of miles from Sherwood and Nottigham.

I think I'd prefer to think of that as purely his holiday home.

Anyway, Thanks to Caroline who'd read my Mr X post for pointing out that my links to other postings simply returned you to the Mr X posting.

The links now go to the right place! So you can check them out...

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...