My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Are You Curious About This New Launch Too?

"Blogging To The Bank 2.0" is a fine example of a human trait that bloggers and a lot of folk on line demonstrate.

Human curiosity!

And guess what? I'm a fine example of that trait in action.

I managed to resist the temptation to buy the first edition of Blogging to the Bank. Because of course I thought I knew it all.

I Know All About Blogging!

Or do I?

After all Blogging to the Bank is meant to show you how to create a blog, write posts for a blog, get outsourced posts, articles, links and then in due course m0netize it. So I thought I knew it all.

In the end though I had to buy "Blogging To The Bank 2.0" just to see whether there's anything I'm missing.

So I'm going to write a review of it.  In fact as it it comes with some interesting bonuses I'll review those too in another post.

And if the report and bonuses contain lots of stuff that I or your average Joe Blogger would know the review will be more warts than your average review because I'll be annoyed at forking out for things I know.

By the way, the bonuses include:

  • Ready Made Blogs
  • Powerpoint slides
  • Article Assistance
  • Blog Announcer Pro

If you want to get the reviews for "Blogging to the Bank " and the bonuses type in your email address and click the "Get email updates" button, here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...