My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just Say No To Average Copy, Business and Life

I was browsing the Internet and came across this post by Seth Godin where he suggests we should say NO to average.

I hate to follow the crowd here but Seth has a good point.

Why do you think the marketing most companies use is so average?

It's because they refuse to pay for the people who can take it beyond average.

When I look at a project I look at the hours/days/weeks it will take and decide whether it's worth my while to do it.

That worth is not measured in money. Sometime I do copy for free purely because it's like a crossword puzzle question you've just got to answer!

I want to make a difference in the business world.

So the worth is measured in whether it moves me and the client forward in terms of learning and sales.

Doing run of the mill, safe, average stuff doesn't help your client grow and it certainly wastes your own time.

Like Seth I humbly suggest you ditch average, let everyone else make up the average you go for the above average.

After all someone has to be there, let it be you.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...