My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Apprentice UK: What Do You Think?

The Apprentice, UK edition, has been finished for a while now.

This blog got 792 page views at the height of interest, many of them searching for information on the Apprentice.

The best thing I can advise is that you buy The Apprentice book for series two.

I've not read it yet...

I've too much other reading to do!

But I have read the book of the first series of The Apprentice and really enjoyed it.

As I think I've said before I enjoy trying to understand the reasoning behind the decisions Sir Alan takes and also those made by the contestants.

As an aside I checked out Martha Stewart's version of The Apprentice. But I wasn't too impressed. I'll give it another go next week before deciding not to bother with it.




Every one should checkout for this season.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...