My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Never Ending Search For A Desktop Blog Client

I've used a number of blogging methods over the many posts I've written.


I moved pretty quickly away from Blogger as it's interface was very basic and didn't allow very much in the way of formatting. Plus you could wait for a while for the editing to be shown in the small editing screen.


I moved onto Zoundry which I thought was a very thoughtful and well presented desk top client. It meant that I could blog without having to be connected to the Internet. If I wanted I could have easily run affiliate adverts from the tool. It's downfall was it's lack of an integrated spell check.


So I moved onto Rocketpost which was great. It allowed the creation of tags and a nice graphic line to separate them from the main posting. It's downfall was that it autocompletes words using wrongly accented letters and also falls over every now and then when you add links. In addition I was only allowed to use my main blog for posting.


So now I've moved onto Qumana. We'll see how it goes. It looks as though the formatting isn't as snazzy as Rocketpost but as I said I'm going to give it a little time. Also the tags generated only appear to be for Technorati.


Tags: , , , , , ,



Powered by Qumana


No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...