My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Coolest Guy On The Planet

The Coolest Guy on the Planet is a phrase that our happy band of SEO experts are trying to beat each other to the punch.

Personally I can't see what all the fuss is about. After all I'm the coolest guy on the planet.

Ah...

You've found me out. Yup I was just having a go to see where I landed in Google search results for the cool guy phrase "The Coolest Guy On The Planet".

The Coolest Guy On the Planet Is

Is wait for it...

As at 4th October 2006 still Brad Fallon.

I'll update this post from time to time. So we can all see that really I am the guy who keeps the planet coolest.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...