My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Merry Christmas Present To My Loyal Email Subscribers

Hi there,

You know I've been writing this blog for a while now (more than 360 posts) and I've enjoyed it.

Then I got to thinking, there's a few of you regular readers who subscribe to the email feed for this blog. But I don't know what made you sign up to read it. I'd like to think you've found the ideas I jot down useful...

I don't even know which subjects you find most interesting or which ones bore the pants off you.

It's pretty easy for me to tell from my stats what subjects interest casual readers the most: currently stuff about Christmas cards and letters.

But for you who subscribe I just don't know.

Let me know what you'd be interested in hearing about.

I'm fab at Powerpoint, I understand and apply SEO, I write and critique copy (web and direct mail). I've project managed lots of IT projects and conducted a lot of workshops on many things. So email about your particular interests (my email is jim.symcox *at* acornservice (.com)) and I'll see what I can do!

Call it my Merry Christmas present to my loyal subscribers.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...