My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Live Writer Bug With Blogger Beta

Hurrah!

I've discovered there's some sort of bug that was in early versions of Microsoft Live Writer. I checked on the Live Writer forum and followed the recommendation to upgrade to the latest version.

Voila! I'm now posting like a good 'un.

So my apologies to Blogger, things are working fine now and it wasn't your fault at all.

I've a Gary Halbert copywriting piece that I had ready to post that got lost and so I'm just going to redo it and post later.


No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...