My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Can Gerry Robinson Fix The NHS?

If you've got a little time to watch a car crash business programme then I suspect Sir Gerry's attempt to get the NHS to function will be the one to watch.

Sir Gerry took over the Troubleshooter mantle from Sir John Harvey-Jones (a bit more on this is on a previous The Apprentice post).

This time the BBC has given him the opportunity to help Rotheram General Hospital.

After I left BAe I went to the NHS for a year. I was staggered by the way the NHS was run. Naively I thought as I was fresh commercial blood I could help the hospitals I worked for...

Nope, not a chance. I left a sadder but much wiser man!

We'll have to see whether Gerry succeeds or not. You can catch him on BBC 2 on 3 consecutive nights starting on Monday 8th January 2007. 


Wikipedia: , , , ,
UrbanDictionary: , , , ,
RottenTomatoes: , , , ,
MySpace: , , , ,
Google: , , , ,
Technorati: , , , ,
Del.icio.us: , , , ,

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...