My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Power Of TV

BBC Dragon's Den 2007 series has been on TV for two weeks now.

And I suddenly realised that I was getting vast numbers of people visiting my posts for "Duncan Ballantyne".

All I can say is that maybe Duncan Bannatyne should ask the BBC for a 2 minute spot where he spells his name for people who watch Dragon's Den.

I've posted about Duncan and his autobiography before. If you're looking to find out more about Duncan Bannatyne and how he got his millions buy his book through Amazon - "Anyone Can Do It: The Autobiography".

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...