My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Does Blogger Go Down Often?

Well I was without my favourite blog (this one!) all yesterday. In fact I was going to ask you to help me a bit because I've been curious about something for a while.

So instead I put my post on a different platform. In fact it's at MagicMarketing on Wordpress.com.

Let me know if you prefer the format over there too. As I keep saying I must transfer to Wordpress then get cold feet at the last minute.

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...