My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Coolest Guy On The Planet - Who Is He?

The coolest guy on the planet  fun competition remains a one horse race.

That horse is not called Jim Symcox at the moment. Although I'm currently at position 24 out of 1,040,000 results so I'm hanging in there.

Still I've just arrived back from visiting my Mum and Dad before Dad goes into hospital for another operation. They're both in good spirits and my prayers are with them for a great result.

Funny how writing a blog becomes almost cathartic at times isn't it?

Anyway, I'm still thinking about Day Job Killer and how it's anti-guru in stance. I'm going to have a good go at the techniques that are recommended in it. After all Project X flew off the shelves and I'm still seeing people use those techniques.

Then I'm going to check how it's doing in clickbank standing on Monday.

And we'll see how much cooler I can get!

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...