I've decided that we need to do something to celebrate Valentine's day here on Marketing For Power Packed Growth.
So I'm going to run a short poem contest (no epics please) where the words blog, marketing and customer must be used.
You've got until 14th February to get your entry in.
I'm doing a press release for the competition and another for the winner. So if free publicity intrigues and excites you pitch in now and get writing that poem.
The rules are short and sweet:
1) No offensive language or subjects
2) My decision as to the winner and runner-up is final
3) The poem should be no shorter than 20 words and no longer than 150
4) The words blog, marketing and customer must be used in the poem and not just in the title.
5) Entry means you'll let me publish the poem (with your name) on this blog and elsewhere.
6) The prize is 3 hours of business coaching worth £750.
7) The poem (not as an attachment) should be emailed to me at poem (AT) acornservice.com by 23:55 on 13th February 2007 London time.
So get writing and good luck.