My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's Zazzle All About?

Ok I tried it and I'm hooked!

Zazzle is a fun way of producing your own unique products. Sure you can run a web site yourself, do the admin and order fulfillment but wouldn't you rather put up a few photos or scanned images and design your own T-shirt, mug or base cap and in 5 minutes get a product for sale?

I've seen these sites before but I've kept from trying them out because I knew they'd be addictive. Sure enough I tried Zazzle and I spent 2 hours finding photos to use and worse spent time designing a T-shirt!

As I suspected it does take a lot longer than 5 minutes...

Do these sort of sites make money?

To be honest I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to have a go. If it does make money I'll let you know.

 

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...