My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Weekend Begins

Well I've just returned from the doctors where I took my 12 year old 6 foot tall son. He was worried about having had a sore and swollen tongue off and on for several months.

After the doctor examined him she told him that his tongue seemed absolutely normal.

Hurrah!

So we can now settle down to a lovely weekend where I get to play with the children and then spend hours rehearsing for my society's Bollywood version of Gilbert & Sullivan's Mikado.

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...