My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Only Problem Living Next To A Wood Is...

Over the last 15 years we've had the privilege of living right next to a lovely wood full of interesting trees and with a small river running through it.

It's lovely all year round.

Every now and then when the high winds come you think briefly about whether the trees next to your house (and in fact just outside my office) are OK.

Well today the thirty foot tree we have at the bottom of our garden was uprooted and now leans like a happy drunk on the top of one of our brand new fencing panels.

All other trees around us are whipping around like there's a strong wind and the squirrels seem to be hugging the branches more closely today.

What's this to do with marketing?

Well, it's made me see there are other things outside of business even during a working day!

Anyway, I'm going to pop out and see whether I need to hire a tree surgeon or whether I can "simply" saw the tree up myself.

...I may be some time.

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...