My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Interview With Richard Bandler - NLP Co-creator

I've found this fabulous way of getting files onto sites and blogs so people can see or hear what I'm trying to show them.

As an experiment I've added a file of Peter Thompson of The Achiever's Edge fame interviewing the co-creator of NLP - Dr Richard Bandler. This is one of the many bonuses you get when you sign up with the Achiever's Edge monthly programme to get you up the ladder of success!

If you look to the right the file is in the sidebar.

For this post only I've included it here too...

 

Share anywhere with Box.net
 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...