My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

At Last! This Blog Is Working Again

I've been struggling for the last week to find enough time to go through the blog HTML code to find out why it's not displaying correctly on Internet Explorer yet appears lovely on Firefox!

And of course I discovered that I'd amended some of the code but I'd missed a single vital element which Internet Explorer needs to display stuff properly.

I had to go back to an old (October 2006) version of the blog template and go through line by line against the current state of the template. Ugh!

Anyway, it's done. We're back and cooking on gas for Internet Explorer users. Hurrah!

Let's celebrate...

At first I thought maybe a fly pass (like The Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight, shown in the photo).

Then it struck me. Simply click on the enormous button to vote for me as the Best Business Blog in Showbiz.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...