My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The 12 Red Hot Marketing Days of Christmas

My lovely 4 year old little girl has a 3cm hole in her head that shouldn't be there.

She was playing with her eight year old sister yesterday who accidentally pushed her onto the metal edge of her bed. Her blood streamed down her face into her nose and mouth. We cleaned her up and saw her skull through the hole. So I rushed her to A&E at our local children's hospital (luckily 5 minutes drive from us, unluckily scheduled for closure in 2 years).

The triage nurse and senior house officer looked at the wound and were suprised she was so calm about it. Surgery was scheduled for today and I've been waiting all day for news (her mum is now with her at the hospital). So it's been difficult to think of anything but her.

Anyway, after some thought I've decided to do The 12 Red Hot Marketing Days of Christmas, so without further ado:

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me

a Referral to a Parent Company

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Two Bonus Books

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Three Press Releases

On the Fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Four Flashing Signs

On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Five Call Centres

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Six Business Cards

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Seven Web Sites Selling

On the Eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Eight Ads A Pulling

On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Nine Ladies Buying

On the Tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Ten Blogs A Writing

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Eleven Offers Testing

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Twelve Contract Signings

Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,
Ice Rocket : , ,
Flickr : , ,
Buzznet : , ,
43 Things : , ,

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...