My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

FeedBlitz: Feeds

Right well that's done it then!

I've taken the plunge and got myself syndicated through FeedBlitz.

The good thing about it apparently is that if you subscribe to my blog you get a normal email containing the post.

So none of this Really Simple Syndication stuff (RSSS).

To be honest I'm wondering if this will work due to the need to whitelist. But as I'm also a subscriber to my own blog through FeedBlitz I can test that shortly!

Anyway .... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...