My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

FREE marketing ideas

I keep coming across Markus's web site and his ideas are great.

But I also noticed that he's stopped his ezine.

The reason?

His ideas were free. The problem with free is that it has no perceived value.

But like I said his ideas are excellent. I'm quite sure that applying some to any business will help that business.

But again free is not looked on as any good.

It probably comes down to that old cliche "you get what you pay for".

Maybe that's why Jay Abraham can ask for such huge sums for his training sessions/workshops and consultations.

A thought to ponder on.

But in the meantime do check out Markus's site. He does say he has no immediate plans to take the tips down but why risk it?



1 comment:

Markus Allen said...

I appreciate your kudos, Jim.

As a militant tracker of referrals, I found your post via my stats.

As soon as my programmer returns from vacation, the vast majority of my content will be "protected." I'm expecting that to happen by the end of the month.

I have a running list of my latest tips (via RSS) at:
http://www.marketing-ideas.org/marketing-ideas-RSS.php?PC=acornservice.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Markus Allen
Publisher
http://www.marketing-ideas.org

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...