My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Do You Know About These Magic Books?

I've set-up a little recommendation site within Amazon to show you some of the books that I heartily recommend.

From time to time I'll change the list and you'll get to see other books that shaped my marketing and business growth brain.

So I don't have to keep hand-coding the books on the sidebar I've put one close to each post title.

Just so it's close to hand. The button looks exactly like this:

 In addition if there's sufficient feedback I'll create another set of books that my merry band of loyal subscribers recommend.

Try the button and check out the books -- reading them was certainly my time well spent.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...