My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ogilvy's Crystal Ball Goes Wrong

Right, if you're wondering why part II of Ogilvy's Crystal Ball is after part III let me explain...

Well you live and learn.

I wanted to use the tags from post II of Ogilvy's Crystal Ball so I opened that post (already live) in my desktop client (currently Microsoft's Live Writer) . I deleted everything except the tags.

I created a new headline and new text.

Then I posted it...

Oh dear, Even though I'd used a different heading, on a different day the post had overwritten the original part II on the Internet and now even shows Part III as being posted on Friday.

So I searched for the original part II post in Google Cache copied it and it's back - but now at a later date!

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...