My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just Got To Get This Off My Chest Before I Explode

I've just been submitting an article to a few article directories. And as I do from time to time I started to read one of the articles.

It had very obviously been written by one of these article generators. And it really wound me up.

For two reasons...

1) That the author would try and get away with massaging a previous article in such a poor way

2) They're think it doesn't matter what they say because all they're after are links to their web site(s)

Apart from putting me off it's quite likely to alienate their potential market. After all who wants to check out a web site that just doesn't read right?

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...