My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Recruit Super Star Sales Staff

As promised here are the URL's for the Sales Super Star article - I've now split the magazine article into two so it's easier on the eye reading on a PC screen (I hope!)

Sometimes I update one of my articles. So if one of these disappears from the index don't worry.

It's gone back to be reviewed by a human being. Once reviewed the updated version is made available for your reading pleasure!

Sign-up for the Power Post email or RSS (to your top right) and you'll be one of the first to know when the article comes back online.

One further point to bear in mind is the need to manage a superstar properly. And I don't mean with kid gloves...

And yes, I'm writing another article on it.

If you're interested in other articles I've written check out my Business Growth And Marketing Articles.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...