My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

eBay Experiment - Do Self-Help ebooks Sell?

Marketing is all about testing.


The testing is based on checking on the psychology of how large numbers of people act. That makes it almost scientific.


As you know there's even a very famous book called "Scientific Advertising" by Claude Hopkins.


So with that thought firmly in mind I've decided to look again at eBay selling. I've put my ebook "How To Leap Ahead Of Your Competitirs" up for sale on eBay.



Marketing ebook: How To Leap Ahead Of Your Competitors


The book itself is a later edition of the book I give away free at Acorn Service.


I'm interested in seeing whether it sells in the very crowded category "Self-Employment". I'll keep you posted.


Oh, and I've also used the "wrong" method of auction (it should be Buy It Now). I just want to see



what happens - testing you see!


Tags: , , , , , , ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...