My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Richard Branson Search Finds A Marketing Blog

It's strange how people find you. I just thought I'd share some searches people did to get to my blog for one thing: Richard Branson and Virgin.


Here they are:



  • richard branson virgin atlantic business growth
  • virgin atlantic richard branson business growth
  • virgin business growth
  • virgin atlantic business growth

What was so weird was that I've probably blogged about Virgin (in passing) once yet I'm second on the searchers search results!


Like I say weird...

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...