My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dare To Make Your Blog A Beauty

This web site gives you 10 tips to beat writers block.

I actually found it quite thought provoking. Particularly as over the last few days I've taken part in two very interesting surveys.

I'm also thinking about doing my own survey (at www.webmonkey.com).

I've already pretty much roughed it out. When it's finished I'll put a link to it from this blog.

Anyway, back to business...





No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...