My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why We Have Three Monkey Brains And How It Helps In Direct Mail

This article about Eugene Schwartz is the thing on the marketeter hall of fame web site at the moment.

But if you're interested in writing copy, or you want someone to write effective copy for you show them this article.

It's dynamite stuff. I knew most of it but it actually kept me rivetted when I should have been doing other things!

See what you think. I especially liked the fact that Eugene reckons that we have 3 monkey brains - nice idea.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...