My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

How Can You Boost Your Sales Easily?

Easily?

Yes easily

I'm writing an ebook that's aimed at helping businesses succeed on the internet.

This ebook has the potential to help hundreds, maybe thousands of businesses on the web.

I'm going to write it. But it depends on you asking me a question that you wished you'd known about marketing or sales. I'll select the best questions and answer them in the book.

For those who have great tips they've tried and tested and succeeded with send them to me and I'll incorporate the best.

Everyone whose question or tip is used will be credited. And if you wish your web site address can be put against your name.

In addition you'll get a copy of the ebook.

So get head scratching and we'll see what we come up with together.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...