My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How To Blog For Pleasure And Profit - Perhaps?

Interestingly the blog tips highlighted by Darren at Problogger pretty much are what I was thinking.

Strangely enough this links back to what Jakob Nielsen has said. Strange because I'm on his mail list but didn't see this particular note.

Anyway the tip that really hit home for me was that I shouldn't really be using blogger to do my blog. Why? Because any traffic I'm getting is going to swell the ranks of blogger.com (ranks 39 as of last night).

I've been thinking of moving for some time. But I have two problems. One, is all my old posts. What on earth do I do with them?? The other is how do I blog using my own domain name at my site www.acornservice.com?

I can see this is going to call for some more research.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...