My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Do You Know The Relative Importance of A Marketing Guru, Consultant or Expert? Find Out Now.

This is truly fascinating.

With an idle moment on my hands (you don't know how rare that is -- unless you've 4 kids too!) I checked out blogpulse and in particular the trends tool.

I decided to check out my own trends so I entered "marketing expert", "marketing guru" and "marketing consultant".

Blogpulse produced a line graph showing a line for each marketing person type and the percentage of posts about each one against all blogs in the blogsphere.

Can you guess which one usually had the highest number of posts?

Check out the answer at the Blogpulse trends tool, alternatively I'll let you know in my next post.



Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,
Buzznet : , , ,
43 Things : , , ,

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...