My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Power Of Podcasting

In looking through a seminar brochure I came across someone I'd not heard of.

I've found it always pays to search for them on the web.

In this particular case the person was Philip Calvert who specalises in Marketing and Business Growth in the SME market in general and finance sector in particular - worldwide.

One of the things that caught my eye was his blog and it said:

"Martin Bamford, Director of IFA Informed Choice in Cranleigh, Surrey, UK has achieved a 370% increase in hits on his website and has an estimated 5000 subscribers to his personal finance Podcast - in a little over one month!"

Which shows the power of podding.

I'm still considering it myself, but it does take some time to do right.

Watch this space...

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...