My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Article Directories You Can Post To

I was told a few days ago that some of the links (and one in particular) on my blog weren't linking to the web pages suggested.

I tried the one suggested and it worked.

So I really hope the links are OK.

Technology, eh?

Anyway.

I'm currently writing articles and I found this site which gave a list of 30 article directories to submit articles to.

"Great", I thought, "there must be some I've not heard of".

Sure enought there were.

You can use the links too for your articles.

But beware some of the links are dead, so be prepared!

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...