My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Slow, Slow Google Analytics Gathers Momentum

In a previous post about Google Analytics I said I'd be trying the stats out.

However, it's proving slightly more problematic than I expected. I waited the 12 hours that Google said it would take to get the data.

Nothing happened.

So I looked at where I put the code and thought it might be better somewhere else so I moved it. A day later I got some data. But from the previous location of the script.

Then nothing...

I read Search Engine Optimisation newsletters and apparently Google's analytic servers are going slow because of all the web masters hitting them at the same time. One reckoned over half a million of us! So I'm waiting...

As for the stats themselves I'll comment more fully when I've seen more data. But it looks realy, really useful.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...